The 28AD Port PT-027/020 is designed to attach INON 28AD Mount Series attachment lenses on the Olympus PT-027 (C-7070 camera), and PT-020 Housings (C-5060 camera). The port replaces the standard Olympus PPO-01 port so that INON attachment lenses can be easily attached or detached underwater. With the 28AD Port PT-027/020, expand shooting potential with up to 150 degrees semi-fisheye wide angle, with the UWL-100 28AD + Dome Lens Unit, or tiny macro shots with the stackable UCL-165AD close-up lens.
- Compatible AD Series Bayonet Mount Attachment Lenses
- UWL-100 28AD Wide Conversion Lens Designed for digital cameras having a 28mm wide (35mm film equivalent) native lens.
- *When used with Olympus C-7070 and C-5060 cameras, which have 27mm native lens, there may be slight vignetting at corners, so cropping may be necessary.
- Dome Lens Unit for UWL-100 Combined with UWL-100 28AD, 150 degrees maximum underwater angle of view.
- UCL-165AD Close-up Lens 165mm focal length; stackable for even greater magnification.
- *â€œAD Mount Converter for UCL-165ADâ€? is necessary to attach UCL-165AD.
Machined Aluminum Body / AR Coated Glass Optics
The 28AD Port PT-027/020 body is machined aluminum for durability. The optical glass port optic is anti-reflection coated on the inside for optimum optical performance. The base plate portion firmly supports the port, prevents rotation and reinforces the housing's port mount system.