Powerful Spotlight Aims Pinpoint / Narrow 5°Beam Watertight Flashlight
- Maximum 800 lumen and 5 degree coverage. Unique optical system effectively condenses spread beam generated by the LED chip to produce super narrow beam with sharp-cut. In addition to general use on land or dive light underwater, this product is best suited as a pointer for a dive guide, searchlight in poor visibility or powerful constant lighting source for photography/videography.
- Optionally available Color Filter LF-N Set consists of Red Filter LF-N which changes color not to stimulate marine lives and Blue Filter LF-N which calibrates native light to deliver ideal color tone for underwater imaging.
(*) Color Filter LF-N Set is designed for underwater use only and not usable on land.
- Optionally available Condenser Lens LF-N functions to condense native narrow light further to have closer usable range with smaller illuminated area. Unlike using a snoot which shaves light, the Condenser Lens LF-N uses optics to condense native beam to make it even stronger and brighter.
(*) Condenser Lens LF-N is designed for underwater use only and not usable on land.
- 3x AA operated yet compact and handy flashlight thanks to its parallel loading battery pack.
- Ideal lighting device for aiming or underwater imaging thanks to carefully selected white LED chip producing quality light with enhanced color reproducibility and color temperature 5000K.
- Simple yet durable rotary switch provides two power settings for various scenes; FULL with maximum intensity 800 lumen or LOW with 300 lumen for longer burn time and usable on land as well (*). The rotary switch is equipped with Lock Ring to prevent accidental operation when the product is not in use.
(*) Only LOW mode is usable on land. FULL mode is not usable on land except for brief function check.
- Operated by easily obtainable 3x AA batteries. Using compatible rechargeable batteries like eneloop or eneloop pro enables you to share same battery charger with an INON strobe to enhance mobility and minimize your luggage space. The rated practical burn time (*) with eneloop pro (BK-3HCC) rechargeable batteries, is approx. 90 minutes at FULL mode or approx. 265minutes (4hrs 25 min) at LOW mode.
(*) Average time to get half brightness comparing to initial performance when using eneloop pro batteries (Model code: BK-3HCC).
- Wide range of optional accessories is available to install on a camera or camcorder.
- The light head and battery box is made from seawater-resistant aluminum alloy. Simple yet durable construction with double O-ring for moving parts supports depth rating 120m. The independent rotary switch part is equipped with a stopper to prevent accidental flooding due to over loosening.
- Gold coating on electrical contacts of the light head and battery box provides maintenance free circumstances under normal usage.
- Interchangeable Light Head design enables you to use LF1100-W, LF1000-S Light Head benefitting for various applications and supports possible upgrade to future model as well.