Max. 3100 lumen 12 Power Setting
Powerful Underwater Light for Wide Imaging
Maximum 3100 lumen and 12 steps power setting controlled by user-friendly rotary switches. An optically designed dome lens delivers super wide 100 degree coverage underwater supporting capturing wide scene. The torch runs on 6 x AA batteries stored in a cylindrical cartridge making overhaul size compact. Powerful lighting source supports you as a handheld light or as serious lighting device for photography/videography.
- The rotary switch on the back end of the unit controls ON/OFF and power setting over between[FULL]/[LOW]. The Selector Ring LF (red ring switch) on the light head provides each 6 steps power setting for FULL and LOW making 12 steps power setting in total.
The maximum power is 3100 lumen at level 6 of FULL mode. The LOW mode is about -1.5EV of the FULL mode. Each click of the Selector Ring LF provides about 1.0EV increments (FULL) or about 0.9EV (LOW). The rotary switch is equipped with a lock ring to prevent accidental activation of the light.
- Underwater coverage is super wide 100 degree thanks to the optically designed dome lens which effectively widen LED beam without sacrificing native brightness from LED modules. Using optical dome lens provides ideal light distribution for video shooters with its seamless gradation and less spotting on the center.
- Ideal lighting device for aiming or macro imaging thanks to carefully selected white LED chip producing quality light with enhanced color reproducibility and color temperature 5000K.
- Operated by easily obtainable 6x AA batteries. Using compatible rechargeable batteries like eneloop or eneloop pro enables you to share same battery charger with an INON strobe to enhance mobility and minimize your luggage space. The rated practical burn time (*) with eneloop pro (BK-3HCD) rechargeable batteries, is approx. 45 minutes at level 6 of FULL mode (max. power setting) or approx. 3,185 minutes (53 hrs 05 min) at level 1 of LOW mode (minimum power setting).
(*) Average time to get half brightness comparing to initial performance when using eneloop pro batteries (Model code: BK-3HCD).
- Packaged Light Shade LF-EW is equipped with rotatable partial shade to be attached in front of the light head to suppress flare/ghost by cutting a part of the light not to illuminate vicinity of camera lens.
- Dome Red Filter LF-W is packaged to change color tone not to stimulate shy marine lives.
- Wide range of optional accessories is available to install on a camera or camcorder.
- The light head and battery box is made from seawater-resistant aluminum alloy. Simple yet durable construction with double O-ring for moving parts supports depth rating 120m. The independent rotary switch part is equipped with a stopper to prevent accidental flooding due to over loosening.
- Gold coating on electrical contacts of the light head and battery box provides maintenance free circumstances under normal usage.
- Interchangeable Light Head design enables you to use LF2700-W, LF1400-S Light Head benefitting for various applications and supports possible upgrade to future model as well.