Dive into underwater photography with this compact and simple to use combination. The Compact Digital housing is high quality, durable, built to last, and backed by Ikelite's long-standing reputation for excellence.
All camera controls are fully functional through the housing and depth rated to 200ft (60m). Two 12-24 threaded mounts on the bottom of the housing allow for the secure attachment of optional trays and lighting accessories.
Camera's Built-in Flash
- An included flash diffuser improves lighting quality when the camera's built-in flash is used. A built-in flash is effective between 1-3 feet (0.3-0.9m) from the subject in clear conditions. For best results an external underwater strobe is recommended.
External Color Filters
- Color filters replace some of the reds, oranges and more natural tones that would otherwise be lost underwater. Effective in relatively shallow, sunny conditions. Available as #6441.46 for tropical blue water and #6441.86 for use in green water settings. For optimum results use in combination with manual white balance (see camera user guide for information on setting custom white balance).
External Underwater Strobes
- Ikelite strobes are much more powerful, recycle more quickly, and eliminate more backscatter than the camera's built-in flash. Don't settle for flat, blue-green images. Use the AutoFlash AF35 for easy automatic exposure. Or add an optional DS Substrobe with EV Manual Controller for more power and wider angle of coverage. For the best results in all conditions.
Macro Port Adapter Option
- Port adapter #9306.82 slides over the front of the lens port and allows for the attachment of 67mm threaded macro lenses from Inon and Epoque. The adapter may be removed and replaced underwater and requires no modification to the housing's standard lens port. Macro lens not available for purchase through Ikelite. The camera's lens specifications prevents the effective attachment of external wide angle conversion lenses.
Wide Angle Option
- The housing's lens port accepts the optional #6430.4 WD-4 Wide Angle Conversion Dome. The WD-4 corrects for refractive magnification to take advantage of the camera's full angle of coverage underwater. The resulting image is free of vignetting and super sharp corner-to-corner. The conversion dome may be removed and replaced underwater and requires no modification to the housing's standard port.
*External wide angle lenses are not compatible with this housing.
* Camera is not included.